IMAGING COMPETITION TIPS
Please turn off pop-up blockers*
Please ensure image files are less than 5 MB
1)Ensure you are registered at DivePhotoGuide
2) You may enter up to 6 images (3 each in "Togetherness" and "Divers" categories)
3) Select appropriate number of entries and pay
4) After payment, you will automatically be directed to the upload page at DivePhotoGuide:
1)To create a gallery, go to your Profile page and click on the “My Galleries” tab. You can create a new gallery just for your contest entries, or if you already have galleries, add your contest entries to one of your existing galleries.
2)After adding your contest entries to your gallery, return to the main Contest Submission Page ( http://www.divephotoguide.com/sharing-air), choose a category, and select the image(s) from your gallery or use the uploader. Entered images are shown as thumbnails under “My Entries” below.
3)You can add/remove your entries at any time before the deadline by returning to this category submission page. To remove an entry, simply click on the thumbnail. Once you have finished entering your images, you can just close the window—your entries will be saved. (Note that the system does not send confirmation emails.)
5) Give yourself a hearty congratulations - because you are helping fight COVID-19!
* If you do not turn off your pop-up blockers, you may be limited as to payment mechanisms, may be unable to complete your transition, and/or may not be redirected to DivePhotoGuide
THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!!!
T-shirts: Social distancing-friendly "Virtual Dive" tees will be available for a short time only. Designed by Australian artist and diver Delaney Gray, these will help us raise even more to help researchers better understand the effects of COVID-19 infection on diving fitness. Shipping is worldwide and will take place in June to help us eliminate interim charges and optimize our fundraising.
100% of the money we raise will go to Diver's Alert Network and Duke Dive Medicine
If you are experiencing issues with the entry form, payment, or t-shirt order placement, email Allison at
If you are experiencing issues with DPG account creation/login or image submission, please email both Allison at and Ian at